The Florida Association of State Federal Educational Program Administrators (FASFEPA):
- promotes and facilitates communication among educational programs.
- provides opportunities to discuss legislation, regulations, directives, and guidelines.
- shares best practices designed to expand educational opportunities, increase student achievement, and close the achievement gap.
- disseminates information about effective State and Federal education programs.
- informs subscribers and others about State and Federal legislation.
- provides professional development for persons involved in State and Federal education including parents, community members, and school personnel.
- awards scholarships to students, instructional support personnel, and current and future administrators.
FASFEPA is organized into five regions, each with its own vice president. Regional activities vary. Please contact the Vice President in your region for details.
FASFEPA BOARD MEMBERS
Click on the picture to contact a board member